Welcome, I'm Daniel Scott a Licensed Acupuncturist member of the BAcC
I have been working full-time as an acupuncturist, herbalist and tui-na practitioner for the last 10 years! I completed a BSc(Hons) in Acupuncture and a MSc(Hons) in Chinese Herbal Medicine from Westminster University.
Since qualifying in 2010 I have continued my professional development by studying with master doctors from around the world.
I have taught acupuncture students in Westminster University's polyclinic for five years. I also worked as a teacher of East Asian Medicine Theory and Anatomy at the City College. In addition I hold a qualification as a Qi gong teacher and enjoy cycling, playing music and painting in my free time.
Tree of Life Clinic
The Drive Clinic
Acupuncture is used to help treat various health conditions including:
- Pain management: acute and chronic
- Spinal: headaches, Cervical Spine, Lumbar and Thoracic, Sports Injuries, MSK
- Facial: tempora-mandibular joint (TMJ) pain , Bell’s Palsy
- Upper limbs: shoulder conditions e.g. frozen shoulder, tennis elbow
- Lower limb: knees, foot, ankle and hips e.g. osteoarthritic knees, ITB syndrome etc.
- Neurology: MS, stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, peripheral neuropathy etc.
- Respiratory: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD),
- Digestive health Obesity, IBS
- Women’s Health: fertility, PMS, pregnancy back pain
- Men’s Health: fertility, Urination and more
- Mental health: depression, anxiety, PTSD,
- Well-being: Insomnia, seasonal
- Cancer care: chemotherapy-related side effects e.g. pain, nausea, fatigue and hot flushes
Daniel is a professional and skilled practitioner.
His highly effective treatments promote healing and restoration of health.
He is generous with his knowledge and provides self care information that I have always found invaluable.
I travel from London to Brighton to see Daniel because I consider him to be the best accupunturist I have come across! He is empathic, sensitive and empowering but most important of all I not only feel better after seeing him but there is a sustained improvement in both my symptoms, health and vitality.
A.P. University Lecturer
Ok I don’t know he does it but Daniel invariably, always, unfailingly does it! I have visited Daniel regularly for my lower back issues and every time I would walk out as good as new. He uses several techniques, every time treating the problem inventively and with great results. I trust him completely and have recommended him to all my friends.